Take your home to the next level with a quality Dutch Gable Carport
Dutch Gable carports provide protection for your vehicles whilst also adding the most value to your home.
If you’re looking for a premium carport that actually looks the goods, it’s hard to go past our Dutch Gable carport. These carports offer full protection for your valuable whilst enhancing the appeal of your own home or property. Featuring a strongly designed frame and structure, it also includes proper flashings and trim to finish the product off properly. These Dutch Gable Carports also have a 20 degree roof pitch as standard to closely match most houses than the 15 degree pitch seen in other competitor’s carports. At 20 degrees the whole structure ‘scales’ a lot better. In other words it will look right with your house.
The Benefits include:
- 4 post construction for greater flexibility
- Heights up to 3 metres (to underneath of gutter)
- 100mm Steel Posts
- Strong C200/C150 frame
- Flashed Infills to both dutch gable ends to finish off
- Coloured screws for Roof, Trim and Infills
- Full Colorbond Finish to roof, trim and infills
- Attractive Custom Orb roof sheeting as standard
- Hi-tensile Galvanised frame and connection brackets
- 8mm Galvanised footing brackets for maximum strength and safety
Choice of Genuine Colorbond Colours
Choosing colours to match your home is simple with the entire colorbond range available. Bluescope Lysaght have introduced several new colours to the range in the last few years to keep up with current steel trends.
Australian Made Steel
These days it’s getting harder to buy Australian made. We are very proud to only use steel from Bluescope Lysaght. Our national agreement also means that we can not only supply south east QLD and northern NSW, but most other parts of Australia as well.