Hip Roof carports provide protection for your vehicles whilst also adding value to your home.
Hip Roof carports are a great way to protect your vehicles. On top of that, they are proving to be a great addition to your home in regards to it’s looks and value, particularly if you already have a house with a hip roof itself. A lot of thought has gone into these Hip Roof carport designs.
Little things set these apart from other carports available on the market today.
- Like a 20 degree roof pitch to better match the pitch of a house (Nearly all other designs have a 15 degree pitch. These don’t scale well and can actually detract from your house).
- Full Colorbond Fascia Capping around all 4 Sides
- Strong 100mm SHS (square hollow section) posts for rigidity and strength
Select from the full range of genuine Colorbond colours.
Choosing colours to match your home is simple with the entire colorbond range available.
The Benefits include:
- 4 post construction for greater flexibility
- Heights up to 3 metres (to underneath of gutter)
- 100mm Steel Posts
- Strong C200/C150 frame
- All flashings included for fascia and ridges
- Coloured screws for Roof and Trim
- Full Colorbond Finish to roof, trim and infills
- Attractive Custom Orb roof sheeting as standard
- Hi-tensile Galvanised frame and connection brackets
- 8mm Galvanised footing brackets for maximum strength and safety
Engineering Included at No Extra Cost
If you buy a Hip Roof Carport, we will include the engineering drawings and form. This will be site specific to your address and takes into account the correct wind region. Certified engineering is required when you apply for council approval.
Hip Roof Carport Sizes
3m x 6m
4m x 6m
5m x 6m
6m x 6m
6m x 7m
6m x 8m
6m x 9m
6m x 12m
Many other sizes are available. Non standard sizing is also able to be done.