Hip Roof Carports
Hip Roof carports provide protection for your vehicles whilst also adding value to your home.
Hip Roof carports are a great way to protect your vehicles. On top of that, they are proving to be a great addition to your home in regards to it’s looks and value, particularly if you already have a house with a hip roof itself. A lot of thought has gone into these Hip Roof carport designs.
Little things set these apart from other carports available on the market today.
- A 22.5 degree roof pitch to better match the pitch of a house – Nearly all other designs have a 15 degree pitch. These don’t scale well and can actually detract from your house.
- A Fully Coloured Product – Select from a range of colours for the roof, frame and posts. Matching your home is simple with these carports.
- Colorbond Fascia Beams around all 4 Sides
- Strong SHS (square hollow section) posts for rigidity and strength
Other Benefits include:
- 4, 6 or more post construction for greater flexibility
- Heights up to 3 metres (to underneath of gutter) as standard
- A range of SHS Steel Posts
- All flashings included
- Coloured screws for Roof and Trim
- Full Colorbond Finish to roof, trim and infills
- Attractive Custom Orb roof sheeting as standard
- Strong Firmlok Beam frame and connection brackets
Engineering Included at No Extra Cost
If you buy a Hip Roof Carport, we will include the engineering drawings and form in the price. This will be site specific to your address and takes into account the correct wind region. Certified engineering is required when you apply for council approval.
Hip Roof Carport Sizes
4m x 6m
5m x 6m
6m x 6m
6m x 7m
6m x 8m
6m x 9m
6m x 12m
Many other sizes are available. Non standard sizing is also able to be done.