So What Are Shed Kits?
Well, as the name implies, a shed kit, or diy shed, is simply a pack of materials that can be put together successfully to make a shed. But this isn’t the real complete answer, as there can be a real difference in how a shed kit is supplied to you.
Here are some of the important points before buying a shed kit:
- Must be able to be put together successfully - successfully being the operative word here.
- The kit should include all the parts you need to finish the project - this includes such items as the guttering, the downpipe and the fasteners.
- You will need some paperwork to make it easier to build - A bill of materials, which is a list of parts. A construction or installation guide which takes you through the steps. If not, some detailed drawings of the connections etc.
- Engineering - As part from also assisting you in the installation, the main reason you need engineering is to show that your shed complies with Australian building codes and standards.
- Technical assistance can be very handy - if you can speak with someone who has some actual installation experience, this is even better.
Some other benefits from Excalibur Sheds include:
So if you’re looking for quality diy sheds, that can also be delivered to your door, give us a call on 1300 011 191 or send us an enquiry to email@example.com
Thanks very much
Keith and Ashley Fraser